PLEASE JOIN EXSURCO AT THE FOLLOWING EVENTS:
American Burn Association:
Midwest Regional Burn Conference, Oct. 3-5th 2017, Kansas City, MO.
Eastern Great Lakes Regional Burn Conference, Oct. 11-13th, Rochester, NY.
Southern Regional Burn Conference, Nov. 2-4th, Miami, FL.
American Association of Tissu Banks- Annual Conference- Oct. 3-6th 2017, Orlando, FL.
Phoenix Society- World Burn Congress- Oct. 4-6th 2017, Dallas, TX.
HopeWalk- Nevada Donor Network, April 15th, 2017
Exsurco was honored to participate and support HopeWalk with Nevada Donor Network. Amber McAfee, Director of Sales, and Joseph Ferreira, President and CEO are pictured below.
Dozens of donor recipients gathered alongside the loved ones of organ donors in an effort to raise awareness on the need of life-saving decisions.
The first "Walk for Hope" was held on the UNLV campus, put on by the Nevada Donor Network and Exsurco was proud to be a part of this powerful and impactful event.
Exsurco Train the Trainer Skills Lab
October 24th-26th, 2016- Jacksonville, FL.
Our Train-the-Trainer program is designed to help those within tissue banks who responsible for disseminating information to tissue recovery staff to be successful in recovering and maximizing skin recovery and donation.
- The first half of the day will be a hands-on educational cadaver lab to prepare you in the skill, technique and knowledge of using the Amalgatome MD and SK for skin recovery in order for you to transfer that knowledge in an efficient and effective way.
- The second half of the day includes more educational presentations and sharing of best practices.
- The training sessions is sponsored by Exsurco and is toward the following staff:
- Tissue recovery trainer
- Working manager who trains recovery staff
- A technician who is excellent at skin recovery that you would like to send to learn more to train their peers
- Please contact Faith Yost at firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-243-6049x2 if you are interested.
AATB ANNUAL MEETING
American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB) Annual Meeting
New Orleans, LA
September 20-23, 2016
Booth #: 41/ 52
Please join Exsurco Medical at the annual AATB meeting. Visit us at booth #41/ #52. We will be featuring exciting hands on product demonstrations of our Amalgatome® MD and SK tissue recovery devices along with a new Amalgatome MD training video and newly refreshed website. Exsurco is a proud Platnium Sponsor of the 40th Anniversary Gala Event and congratulates AATB on this historical milestone.
EXSURCO TRAIN THE TRAINER SKILLS LAB
June 17, 2016
AOPO ANNUAL MEETING
JW Marriott Austin
110 E 2nd St.
Austin, TX 78701
June 20-23, 2016
Miss us at an event or meeting?
It's not too late to schedule an on-site evaluation trial of our Amalgatome MD and Amalgatome SK, or to take advantage of the 30-Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee for the DermaSharp dermatome replacement blades. Call 800-243-6049 for more information, or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at industry events and meetings!
Past Event Photos
We love the opportunity to connect with you in person at various industry events and training seminars. Click through the pictures below from our recent events. We truly enjoy meeting our customers and learning more about how Exsurco can help you.